While in the current COVID-19 environment, every attempt will be made to minimize the risks of exposure to and spread of the virus. The NM BMW CCA Chapter is committed to adhering to all State, County and Municipal guidelines in relation to COVID-19. Additional procedures and new protective processes are constantly evolving and will be announced as they develop.
- We strongly encourage all participants to stay home if they are at higher risk for severe illness, or if they are sick or experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- We require all participants to wear masks for their own safety, for the safety of everyone participating, and in accordance with State public health orders.
- Individuals should maintain at least six feet of space from other participants, except when participants are part of the same household.
- We will not provide community beverage coolers. We will have water available in opened cases, but not chilled. We suggest folks bring their own water or other hydrating beverages. Shared coolers are discouraged to decrease the spread of the virus.
- We ask everyone to park six feet away from other vehicles when possible, or as far as space allows.
- We will refrain from and limit physical contact such as hugs, handshakes, and high-fives. Elbow bumps and toe taps are welcome alternatives!
Ultimately, it is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, and to make the decision on whether to participate. If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms, please stay home. If you have been in contact with someone who has been experiencing symptoms in the past two weeks, please stay home. We love you all, and want to continue to enjoy many years of events with each and every one of you!